Training course process for multi combination (MC) truck licence
- Your training will be assessed with a log book
- We use the CBT (competency based training and assessment) training process for our MC trucking licence as outlined by the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure.
- More information on the training requirements can be found on the sa.gov.au website
CBT training process for MC licences
- Adelaide Truck Training Centre structures your lesson to your truck driving experience.
- Attaining an MC licence in Adelaide requires you have to reached the South Australian government standard for licensing. As you complete each module of your training, our assessors will note your competency levels in your MC truck training log book.
- On completion of your assessment log book, our truck training instructor will issue you a certificate of competency, you can then go to ServiceSA with this certificate and your drivers licence to obtain an MC class licence.
How to start your training of an MC truck licence
What can I drive with a Multi Combination (MC) Truck Licence
- Any motor vehicle or combination of motor vehicles except a motor bike or motor trike
- Driver's licence must be carried if driving a vehicle over 4.5 tonne GVM
- Prime mover, low loader dolly and low loader trailer combinations
- Road trains.
Must have held a class HR Licence or HC Licence for at least one year.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancelling with less than 3 days (72 hours) clear notice during office hours will result in deposits being retained.
- If more than 72 hours notice given, the deposit less administration and booking fees will be refunded.
- Late fees may apply
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm - excluding public holidays.
- For bookings, call 8244 4374 or contact us here